Gaming Like It’s 1926, our annual public domain game jam, had a great turnout this year – we had 31 entries and there are some great games in the mix.
We’ve just announced the winners:
- Best Analog: Nude on a Yellow Sofa by Nora Katz
- Best Digital: A Drunk Man Looks at the Thistle DECODED by Anna Wu
- Best Adaptation: The Wall Across the River by Seth Ellis
- Best Remix: Dreaming the Cave by David Harris
- Best Deep Cut: The Obstruction Method by Jason Morningstar
- Best Visuals: Mr. Top Hat Doesn’t Give a Damn by Josh of Dirtbug Games
They are all worth checking out! You can read more about the winners in this write-up on Techdirt.